This week we paired up with @Yeg.Baking to make Teriyaki Chicken Taco Bowls using Edo Japan’s Signature Teriyaki Sauce! Are you team 1 scoop or 2 scoop? Well it doesn’t matter anymore, because we offer our signature Teriyaki Sauce for purchase at all locations across Canada!
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Serving size: 4
- 2 Chicken Breasts (defrosted)
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- ¾ cup of Edo Japan’s Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ cup of Chicken Stock
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese
- Half a head of lettuce (Chopped)
- Half a bell pepper (diced)
- Half a onion (diced)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Place 2 defrosted chicken breasts into the Instant Pot.
- Pour in ½ cup of chicken stock into the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter
- Start the pressure cooker for 15 minutes, then allow it to slow release for 10 minutes
- Change the Instant Pot setting to Sauté
- Shred the chicken breasts
- Add a generous amount of Edo Japan’s Teriyaki Sauce into the Instant Pot
- For the Taco Bowl assembly station; layer the taco bowls with lettuce at the bottom, then the teriyaki chicken, cheese, onions, peppers, then cilantro for garnish.