Edo’s Master Grillers are the friendly faces that create LEGENDARY guest meals during every customer transaction, every day! Simply put, our Master Grillers are “grill-obsessed”! As a Master Griller, you are responsible for coordinating and executing the preparation of customer meals, following Edo specifications and procedures.
You got this if:
- YOU have a positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced kitchen
- YOU have strong communication skills
- YOU pride yourself on your exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- YOU have knowledge of and willingness to embrace important food health and safety guidelines
- YOU have extensive knowledge of menu items, ingredients and promotions
- YOU have food handling certification or willing to obtain
- YOU have mastered a memorable first impression inspiring customer loyalty and a desire to return to Edo day after day
- YOU have previous Food and Beverage experience (it’s ok if you don’t, we all start somewhere!)
- YOU want to join a winning team where you have fun, challenge yourself and go the extra mile every day!
- YOU are a menu expert and understand the importance of preparing a quality meal
- YOU welcome learning new tasks and voluntarily jump in to help your team members and customers whenever needed
- YOU know 2+2 doesn’t equal 5
A typical day as a Master Griller:
- Understand the importance of following all food safety guidelines
- Prep all ingredients and assemble recipes so that they are ready to be used during meal preparations for the day
- Prepare our delicious meals on the grill, including proteins, vegetables, noodles, and other products
- Pride yourself on meal presentation and carefully package food for dine-in and take-out
- Regularly clean and maintaining the work area, including the prep area, kitchen, grill, and any tools used during the shift
- Continuously learn and maintain knowledge of food safety, how to prepare recipes, and how to use kitchen equipment
- Ability to make excellent decisions under pressure that positively impacts the guest experience
- Replenish stock for both front and back end
- Other duties as required
Here's the scoop on benefits:
- Diverse Culture - At Edo we are proud of our diverse and inclusive environment that enhances and reflects the communities that we work and live in
- Free Uniforms - We’ve got you covered with a stylish uniform and company swag
- Flexible Schedules - Whether you are looking for a part-time, full-time, a second income or a new career challenge, Edo has a role for you!
- Opportunities for Advancement - Looking to climb the corporate ladder? We offer a variety of advancement opportunities for non-management, management and corporate positions
- Employee Discounts - Enjoy our yummy menu items with the added bonus of an employee discount
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.